The GW-Apps is geared toward discussions of Window-Eyes and GW Micro apps. Any subscriber of the GW-Apps list has the ability to post on-topic messages.

From:

 "BT" <b2me@fltg.net>

Subject:

 Battleship Game Upgrade

Date:

 Sat, Apr 28, 2012 3:18:11 pm
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CD2552.20120410
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi!
I uploaded the changes to the game and it is now in the game folder of app central.
Let me know if any update fails for I had an issue and had to upload again and don't
know what happened.
This version starts with an assumed single Sapi voice such as Anna and if the
data folder exists all package files are deleted instead of being moved.
I will get to the WE voice version but changing the Star Trek game to conformed
to my Sapi module and such. The voices for that are not the same as this game because
I do not use Python's Pygame events in that game.
Bruce
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 7:33 PM
Subject: Battleship game voices
Hi!
If you have only one voice you have to use the F3 key to get it to talk.
Since I did not take into account that some computers may only have one voice,
I will be posting an upgrade to start all voices at 1 voice and not 2 for player
and 1 for computer. Since most people have only Anna then I must assume only one
voice is installed.
There is an eSpeaking set of British voices for those who have only one voice
to install to make there windows 7 computers have more than one sapi voice. Just
search for that name and you will find the download, at the moment I don't have that
link.
In the mean time the voice for Anna will be found by using the F3 key to adjust
down, then the game will talk. Sorry about that, will make the change once I walk
my dog, just have to compile the change and upload it.
Bruce
P.S.
Doing things the hard way in getting pronouncement dictionary started on the
Trek game, so it will take me another day on that one.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CD2552.20120410
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"; xmlns:v =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>;
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19222">
<STYLE>@font-face {
font-family: Calibri;
}
@page WordSection1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }
P.MsoNormal {
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
LI.MsoNormal {
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt
}
A:link {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
A:visited {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
FONT-FAMILY: "Arial","sans-serif"; COLOR: windowtext; mso-style-type: personal-compose
}
..MsoChpDefault {
FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-style-type: export-only
}
DIV.WordSection1 {
page: WordSection1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=EN-US link=blue bgColor=#ffffff vLink=purple>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Hi!<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I uploaded the changes to
the game and it is now in the game folder of app central.<BR>Let me know if any
update fails for I had an issue and had to upload again and don't<BR>know what
happened.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This version starts with an assumed single Sapi
voice such as Anna and if the<BR>data folder exists all package files are
deleted instead of being moved.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I will get to the WE voice
version but changing the Star Trek game to conformed<BR>to my Sapi module and
such. The voices for that are not the same as this game because<BR>I do not use
Python's Pygame events in that
game.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bruce<BR>Sent: Friday, April
27, 2012 7:33 PM<BR>Subject: Battleship game voices<BR>Hi!<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
If you have only one voice you have to use the F3 key to get it to
talk.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Since I did not take into account that some
computers may only have one voice,<BR>I will be posting an upgrade to start all
voices at 1 voice and not 2 for player<BR>and 1 for computer. Since most people
have only Anna then I must assume only one<BR>voice is
installed.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is an eSpeaking set of British voices for
those who have only one voice<BR>to install to make there windows 7 computers
have more than one sapi voice. Just<BR>search for that name and you will find
the download, at the moment I don't have that<BR>link.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In
the mean time the voice for Anna will be found by using the F3 key to
adjust<BR>down, then the game will talk. Sorry about that, will make the change
once I walk<BR>my dog, just have to compile the change and upload
it.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Bruce<BR>P.S.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Doing things the hard way in getting
pronouncement dictionary started on the<BR>Trek game, so it will take me another
day on that one.<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CD2552.20120410--