The Window-Eyes Script Development Kit contains support files that are needed to develop external scripts in various popular languages. These include the object model interface definitions, the type library, and various C-language support files generated from the interface definitions.
The SDK also includes VBGetRef.dll, which is necessary to use Visual Basic to write external scripts. VBGetRef is provided for development purposes; it is also included with the GW Toolkit script, so it is neither necessary nor recommended to include it with your script package.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR GW MICRO SOFTWARE
WINDOW-EYES SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This GW Micro End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GW Micro of 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN, 46825, for the GW Micro software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following limited, non-exclusive rights:
* Distribution Requirements. You may copy and redistribute the Redistributable Code (collectively "REDISTRIBUTABLE COMPONENTS") provided that (a) you distribute the REDISTRIBUTABLE COMPONENTS only for use in conjunction with, or as a part of, your Application; (b) you do not permit further redistribution of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT by you or your end-user customers; and (c) you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend GW Micro from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of your Application.
* GW Micro reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. COPYRIGHT. All rights, title, and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by GW Micro or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, and this EULA), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, GW Micro may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
NO WARRANTY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, GW Micro expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall GW Micro or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this GW Micro product, even if GW Micro has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.