External Visual C++ 2005/2008 Script Examples
These examples demonstrate how to connect to the Window-Eyes script manager from a Visual Studio C++ 2005 or Visual Studio C++ 2008 application, how to register and respond to a hotkey, and how to work with various events.
In addition to the source code, a pre-compiled executable is also included. A Window-Eyes Package File (.WEPM) is provided for easy installation of the pre-compiled binary.
Late Binding Example
- Filename: External-Script-Demo.zip
- Date: March 15, 2010 11:22:40 am
- Size: 87KB
Late Binding Example with UI
- Filename: External-Script-UI-Demo.zip
- Date: May 13, 2014 11:37:33 am
- Size: 233.5KB
Early Binding Example
- Filename: External-Early-Script.zip
- Date: March 15, 2010 11:22:33 am
- Size: 250.3KB
These examples require the GW Toolkit script.