External C# (C-Sharp) Script Example #1 (.NET 4/Visual Studio 2013)
This solution provides examples for performing common app tasks, including:
- Identifying with Window-Eyes for proper app shutdown.
- Creating a Menu object for inclusion in the Window-Eyes Apps menu.
- Registering a global hot key (Alt-Shift-Windows-S by default).
- Displaying a dialog and handling its events.
- Obtaining and interacting with registered Shared Objects, specifically the Check for Updates and Standard Help Dialog objects in the GWToolkit app.
- Creating and registering a Shared Object.
Documentation in CHM form is located in the documentation/help directory.
- Filename: WECSharpExample.zip
- Date: April 2, 2015 3:16:25 pm
- Size: 250.6KB
External C# (C-Sharp) Script Example #2 (.NET 2/Visual Studio 2010)
This example demonstrates how to connect to the Window-Eyes script manager from a C# application, how to register and respond to a hotkey, and how to work with various events.
- Filename: csharp-example.zip
- Date: June 30, 2009 2:13:42 pm
- Size: 130.7KB
This example requires the GW Toolkit script.