Ai Squared App Central - TB Enhance 1.2.2 by Ai Squared
TB Enhance 1.2.2
by Ai Squared
Enhancements include: automatic maximizing of Thunderbird windows, access to mailbox column headers (Control-Alt-C by default), and email auto-completion support, and support for using the default tabbed message view.Download Now
Supported Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.5
Release Date: 4/17/2017
Last Update: 4/17/2017
4/17/2017 10:27:59 AM
- Resolved issues with the status bar not working
1/13/2015 9:28:03 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
2/9/2015 4:52:50 PM
Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
4/16/2014 1:55:09 PM
- Fixed a problem where the Alt-# keys would work in tabs, but not in new windows.
- The spell check dialog was reading upon first activation, but didn't re-read when you moved on to subsequent spelling errors. This is fixed.
- Removed all Screen punctuation changes from all three set files that ship with the app. This will keep existing punctuation settings from being overwritten.
- Fixed a problem where speech and Braille were truncated when opening a message.
2/3/2014 3:43:55 PM
- Escape should now work regardless of whether you're reading messages in tabs or new windows.
- Control-Alt-C should work better at accessing the columns button.
- Resolved all submitted error reports. Thank you!
9/13/2013 9:06:13 AM
- Fixed a problem where the app hotkeys were enabled even when Thunderbird wasn't the active window.
7/26/2013 11:39:56 AM
- Fixed a problem with the dictionary files that could contribute to a Window-Eyes crash.
- Fixed a problem where the overlap window couldn't be found when a set file was trying to be loaded.
- When selecting a folder with Control-Y, the appropriate message wouldn't then get selected. This has been fixed.
- Resolved all reported errors. Thank you!
4/8/2013 9:03:35 AM
- Support for autocompleting addresses when composing new messages.
- Removal of custom character and key label dictionaries. These are now handled by Window-Eyes set files, as most people are accustomed to.
- Made attempts to work around the Mozilla bug where the column menu (Control-Alt-C) no longer reads.
- Added folder list dialog (Control-Y) to quickly access folders.
- Added a tone that will play when things have settled, and the hotkeys are ready. You can turn this off under the app menu.
- The app runs globally on launch, and then it removes itself from the global scope, but there was a case where it could continue running globally. This version fixes that.
- Added support for the Keyboard describer
- The .WE file was shipping with English help text, so the localized help text was never getting installed.
- Resolved all reported errors. Thank you!
1/11/2013 9:12:22 AM
- When TB opens, focus should be placed, automatically, in the current message list.
- Resolved all reported issues. Thank you!
6/6/2012 2:08:50 PM
- Added custom character and key label dictionary support. These options can be toggled in the TBEnhance Apps menu.
- Added preliminary/basic Read to End support.
- Updated Polish resource.
4/11/2012 2:02:14 PM
- Resolved a problem that could occur when attempting to get the TB version number.
8/17/2011 1:17:02 PM
- The user is no longer prompted to accept the license upon initial and upgrade installations.
7/11/2011 8:36:34 AM
- Fixed an error that could occur when comparing TB versions.
- Fixed an error that could occur when writing data to the TB sets.
7/5/2011 9:50:22 AM
- Fixed a problem where the preview pane would be announced, even when it was off.
7/5/2011 7:55:37 AM
- Fixed a problem where the status line hotkey wasn't being limited to the TB window.
- Fixed a problem checking for versions in TB 5.
7/1/2011 2:54:56 PM
- Fixed a problem where the column headers menu was not speaking in TB 3.1.11.
- Fixed a problem of the status line speaking multiple times when using the status line hotkey.
- The preview pane visibility is now announced when you press F8 to toggle it. Also, if the preview pane is visible when TB launches, you'll be notified.
- Fixed all reported issues.
7/1/2011 8:13:26 AM
- Fixed a problem where typing an auto-completed email would cause the cursor to be placed at the end of the address.
- Fixed the problem of speaking the title more than necessary.
- The message area is now announced as such.
- The Junk/Not Junk controls are now accessible with Alt-J and Alt-Shift-J, respectively.
- Fixed an error that would occur when trying to print an email.
- Removed extraneous debug information.
6/21/2011 9:26:37 AM
- Fixed a problem where set file associations remained after uninstalling the app.
6/16/2011 5:06:10 PM
- Fixed a spelling error
- Updated spell check help text
- Updated spell check set files to support both Windows 7 default and classic views
6/15/2011 3:43:42 PM
- Filename: TBEnhance.wepm
- Date: 4/17/2017 10:27:59 AM
- Size: 1030.9KB
- Total Downloads: 78748
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
The help associated with this app will assist any new user of Thunderbird to quickly get up and running with the program.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST