Ai Squared App Central - Duxbury 1.0.7 by Ai Squared
by Ai Squared
This app provides enhancements to various portions of the Duxbury/DBT program, including the following:
- Maximizes both main and child windows automatically.
- Reads styles and codes when navigating through both translated and untranslated text.
- Reads literal text when navigating by line through translated text.
- Reads correct translations when navigating by character and word in translated text.
- Reads mispelled words automatically in the spell checker.
- Provides a hot key (Insert-R) to re-read mispelled words in the spell checker.
Supported Languages: English, Hebrew, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.5
2/9/2015 4:42:29 PM
Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
1/13/2015 9:17:45 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
Read more about Duxbury
- Filename: duxbury.wepm
- Date: 2/17/2015 1:29:48 PM
- Size: 27.8KB
- Total Downloads: 23898
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
Needs to either be adapted for older versions of Duxbury or not load with them. In 10.4 it is reading a print documetn as if it were a translated braille document when moving by words or characters.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2019 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST