Ai Squared App Central - Station Playlist Studio Scripts 5.0.1 by Jeff Bishop
Station Playlist Studio Scripts 5.0.1
by Jeff Bishop
Consult the manual for more details.Download Now
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.5
Release Date: 11/19/2009
Last Update: 11/24/2014
11/24/2014 7:59:04 PM
- Now compatible with Window-Eyes 9.0.
12/5/2012 11:26:12 AM
- This version is now compatible with Window-Eyes 8.0.
- Introduced the Studio Key. Press the Grave Accent key (`) followed by one of the following keys to perform a specific action:
- B = Find Backward
- C = Enter Cart Learn Mode
- E = Get Elapsed time of currently playing track
- F = Find Forward
- G = Get the time that the play list fills hour over or under
- H = Get a list of all Studio Key hotkeys
- I = Get Track Starts In time
- J = Open Cart List dialog
- L = Get current Listener Statistics
- M = Toggle the Microphone Alarm setting
- N = Get Name and Duration of Next Track
- O = Get current Studio Position in the Track List
- P = Get Name and Duration of Previous Track
- Q = Toggle the Studio app on and off
- R = Get Remaining Time of current track
- S = Get Time selected track is to be broadcast
- U = Check for Studio Application updates
- V = Virtualize Track information
- Added a new submenu item entitled "Check for Changed Keys" in the App menu under Studio Configuration. This allows you to check for hotkeys that may have changed in a new release that you might not have applied when the app was initially installed.
- Added logic to move the mouse back to its original location after looking up Track Properties using the Studio API.
- Shortened a few key messages from user feedback.
- Removed all custom Braille logic. Don't worry, it will return in much greater glory in the next major update.
11/7/2012 5:12:46 PM
Added support for Insert Key Layout.
11/7/2012 4:54:49 PM
Added support for Insert Key Layout.
11/6/2012 3:20:53 PM
- Corrected a bug found in the Time Interval Settings dialog reported by a user.
- Made the GetCartList function more robust.
9/17/2012 11:08:30 AM
- A list of changes has been made to allow the scripts to fully support StationPlaylist Studio version 5.0:
- Re-wrote all logic for on screen displayed values to insure that version 4 and version 5 strings are retrieved appropriately. This insures backward compatibility for those that are unable to upgrade to Studio version 5.
- Full functionality of the Show Pop Up Track Properties hotkey (Control-Shift-P) has returned in version 5.0 of StationPlaylist Studio. Unfortunately, version 4 users will not have this functionality available to them.
- Added two new hotkeys to Studio to support the newly added Pitch and Play List Status columns added to the top status bar (Control-Alt-Windows-Shift-P and Control-Alt-Windows-Dash respectively).
- Added five new hotkeys to allow you to control the turning on and off of the DSP Encoder Title Streaming as well as the HTTP Request Output URLs that can be configured inside of Studio's options.
- Added a setting in Script Preferences to allow you to turn off all Encoders when exitting Studio with the Control-Alt-X hotkey. This will only function in Studio Version 5 and later.
- Be rest assured that full compatibility is supported for both version 4 and version 5 of StationPlaylist Studio. Make sure to consult the documentation to understand the differences between Studio versions.
8/1/2012 1:17:16 PM
- Changed the Studio Speak Time hotkey to use the standard time functionality of Window-Eyes if the data can not be retrieved from the screen.
- Added more files to delete on startup that are no longer required.
6/25/2012 12:10:00 PM
- Removed unneeded debugging logic.
6/15/2012 4:32:21 PM
- Window-Eyes version 7.5 or later is now required for the StationPlaylist Studio scripts.
- GW Toolkit 8.5.0 is required for this release.
- A Set File is now shipped with the Studio scripts.
- Added the Playback Status hotkey (alt-`). This will inform you what the current Playback Status is of Studio. It is globally available inside of any application.
- Track Scan monitoring is now completely global and is monitored from any window.
- Enhanced Arrow Key Mode can now be configured to not speak Column Headers when moving in a vertical direction. By default Headers are turned off.
- Corrected some issues when manipulating Request List Column headers.
- Corrected a bug in the Toggle Script hotkey. This key turns off all scripted hotkeys and functionality. Not all keys were being turned off. This is now corrected.
- Added logic to continue to check for track scanned numbers on startup to workaround a problem not being able to retrieve the data when Studio first starts up.
- SamEncoder logic has now been embedded into the Studio Scripts as aposed to separate scripting logic. This has been done for future expansion to support the ODDCast encoder in future versions.
- Minor manual updates have been made.
5/27/2012 4:42:59 PM
- Updated XML configuration data.
5/25/2012 8:54:35 PM
- Corrected the Track Starts In hotkey.
5/25/2012 6:02:33 PM
- GW Toolkit Version 8.4.9 is now required.
- Completely redesigned the Custom Track List Reading Settings dialog. You are now able to Hide and Silence columns for both Enhanced Arrow Key Movement Mode as well as in Custom Track List Reading modes.
- Track scanning features have been added:
- This feature must be enabled inside of the StationPlaylist Studio Script Preferences dialog (Insert-P) before this new functionality can be engaged.
- A hotkey has been added to check the state of a Track Scan that may be in progress. Press Control-Shift-I to hear the current status of Track Scanning.
- As long as the Insert Track window is visible the scripts will monitor the start and completion status of Track Scanning activities and alert you via speech as they start and end.
- The Selected Time that Studio displays is now supported with the Track Starts In hotkey.
- The Speak Track Time hotkey has been changed to speak the full time of the currently playing track.
- Corrected a timing issue with Menu logic. The Toggle Debug Mode and Use Different Soundcard menu items have been slightly changed. A checked state is no longer used in the Menus for these items.
- Corrected a bug preventing the Monitor Toggle key from functioning.
- Many manual updates have been made in this release.
5/13/2012 8:23:29 PM
4/29/2012 8:11:35 PM
- Added the ability to press Alt-O to close the Track Properties window without having to move to the control and pressing enter.
3/30/2012 6:43:35 PM
- GW Toolkit Version 8.4.8 or later is required for this release.
- Added logic to insure that error reports are sent to CSE Designs in English as aposed to the language of the currently running version of Window-Eyes.
- Corrected a bug where the Custom ListView Reading checkbox was not being checked if the mode was enabled when starting the Script Preferences dialog.
- Tightened up some logic on the OnStateChange event to insure all code stops if specific conditions are met.
1/30/2012 2:15:37 PM
- Attempted to resolve Menu Object errors reported by some users.
- Fixed an issue with hidden columns in Enhanced Arrow Key mode. A future version will greatly enhance this area.
1/26/2012 2:44:59 PM
- GW Toolkit Version 8.4.7 or later is required for this release.
- Fixed an issue with the Studio Copy command when the track list properties are virtualized.
- Removed the Show Track History hotkey. This functionality will return very soon.
- Removed un-needed logic on the OnChildFocus event.
11/29/2011 5:00:29 PM
- Added a new key (Alt-Shift-R) to allow you to jump directly to the played listbox of the currently highlighted track that is shwon in the History Tab of Track Properties.
- Added logic to write out debug information from the OnChildFocus event to assist with scripting. This only occurs if Debug Mode is enabled (Insert-D).
- GW Toolkit Version 8.4.3 or later is required for this release.
10/29/2011 9:26:40 PM
- GW Toolkit Version 8.4.2 or later is required for this release.
- Custom Request List Reading Settings have been implemented. This new functionality relates to the new window in Studio which is access from the View Menu followed by the Listeners Requests (Control-Q) command. This includes the ability to control which columns and headers are spoken as well as the utilization of Enhanced Arrow keys within the Request List window. The Custom Track List configuration dialog has been enhanced to allow for both the Track List or the Request List to be configured. The determination is based on what menu item is selected from the Scripts menu in the Window-Eyes control panel.
- If an item is added to the Play List that is a Requested track (through the use of the Request window or break code) then a tone will play when it gains focus. In addition, you will hear the name of the person who requested the track.
- Key Toggle Announcements such as the Microphone, Pause key, Mute status, etc, can now be either announced via speech or a short series of tones can be played to alert the user. Toggle between settings with Control-Shift-S. A sound can be configured to play when the feature is enabled and disabled. These sounds can be configured in the StationPlaylist Studio Script Preferences.
- Reorganized the Script Menus for the Studio scripts and added many new options. The new options were removed as hotkeys from the Studio Scripts to consolidate all configuration logic into the menus with the exception of the Preferences dialog.
- Removed the following hotkeys: Studio Key Help (Insert-W - merged with standard help in Insert-H), Watch Event Resets, Email Author, Select Sound Card, Hotkey Global State Manager, Alert Time Settings, Time Interval Settings and Custom Track List Reading Settings. They are still available from the Apps menu in Window-Eyes.
- The Track List Find functionality was re-organized. No change should be seen by end-users.
- Fixed an issue with the GetStaticText function on shutdown of Studio.
- Fixed a reported bug in the GetControlKeys function.
- Corrected the "dash" key for cart assignments in Cart Learn Mode. Pressing the key would generate an error in Cart Learn Mode.
- Very extensive manual updates have been made.
6/30/2011 7:39:26 AM
- By popular demand, Window-Eyes 7.2 or later will now work with the Studio scripts.
- GW Toolkit Version 8.3.7 or later is required for this release.
- Watch Event Tracking Reset capability is now provided. Press Control-Insert-R to invoke the feature. You may use this if you feel alerts are not being performed as you might expect.
- Toggle Warning type Alert notifications from speech to a tone with the Control-Shift-W key.
- A change to the Braille Clock time has been made. In prior versions a key on the Braille display had to be pressed to turn off the Clock display. Now, pressing the Time hotkey (Insert-T) twice quickly while Braille is showing the time will cancel the display.
- The Messages configuration dialog hotkey has been removed so that it doesn't conflict with Qwitter. The function can still be accessed by using the Scripts or Apps menu depending on your version of Window-Eyes.
- A bug with removing messages from the Messages dialog has been fixed.
- The Message Maintenance functionality now only allows for Beginner and Advanced message strings. Intermediate messages have been removed from the treeview. Those messages previously defined as Intermediate will be treated as Advanced messages. During the installation process prior messages that were defined as Intermediate are migrated to Advanced Messages unless an Advanced Message already exists. In that case the item will be removed.
- Added logic to the CheckForChangedKeys function so that Key Functions that get renamed from version to version are now updated without user-intervention. This insures that all functionality continues from version to version.
- Debug data logic is now written to a separate log file.
- The City List now doesn't show the SamEncoder Hotkeys as a city name.
- Corrected the Script Menu Use Different Sound Card logic.
- A small number of manual updates were made.
2/8/2011 9:08:45 PM
- Version 7.5 of Window-Eyes is now required for all future versions of the scripts.
1/31/2011 6:31:34 PM
- Added Studio Play List Jump Marks:
- The ability to set a Home Play List Mark and to be able to return to this position in the Play List. The default hotkeys are Shift-H to set the position and H to perform the jump back to this position.
- The ability to set a User-Defined Play List Mark and to be able to return to this position in the Play List. The default hotkeys are Shift-J to set the position and J to perform the jump back to this position.
- Added a new configuration checkbox in the main Script Preferences dialog to allow the user of Studio to be reminded about enabling Title Streaming before beginning their broadcast. The warning will only be spoken if title streaming is configured in Studio.
- A new cart warning sound can be played when a cart finishes playing. Use the default hotkey of Control-Shift-C to toggle between the warning being enabled or disabled.
- Added a Mic Alarm command to warn if the Microphone is left on past the configured limit (the default being 30 seconds). Toggle the alarm on and off with Control-Shift-M. Configuration options can be maintained in the Script Preferences dialogs. You can control the length of time for the alarm warning event, you can turn the alarm function on and off, and you may also define the sound file that plays.
- Added more robust hotkey checking logic on first run of any new version to convert keys that may be required.
- Streamlined the OnStateChange logic to speed up the startup time of the script.
- Streamlined the GetControlKeys function to make the code cleaner.
- Made the Configure City dialog more robust to handle very rare situations when incorrect data has been past in.
- Moved the two checkboxes found in the Braille Settings dialog into the main Script Preferences dialog and eliminated the Braille Settings dialog.
- Made the Find Forward and Backward commands more robust in the Track List.
- Extensive error handling has been added to many sections of the code to reduce any potential errors, especially when dealing with MSAA event handling and retrieval.
1/27/2011 10:32:26 PM
- Added the Cart List feature. Press Insert-Tab by default to open a list of all carts, select the one you want and press enter. Only those defined in Studio are presented.
- Corrected the city list so that the Upgrade INI section does not show up in the list.
1/23/2011 12:11:01 AM
- StationPlaylist Studio version 4.3.3 or later is required for this release.
- GW Toolkit Version 8.3 is required for this release.
- Made the Listener Statistics key global.
- Added more friendly prompts in the Studio Options dialogs to make Studio setup much easier.
- Repaired a bug in the MoveCustomMessagesToHelpDictionary function. This is code that moves custom messages defined by the user into the help text of the Studio script.
- Fixed an issue with editing the Warning Sound File in the preferences dialog.
- Made minor corrections to the manual.
9/7/2010 6:49:05 PM
- Fixed the display of help for the SAM Encoder scripts.
- Fixed the Check for Update in the help window for the SAM Encoder scripts.
8/26/2010 11:27:50 AM
- GW Toolkit 8.2.4 from GW Micro is required.
- Corrected a small bug found in the Tab and Shift-Tab keys in the track list.
6/6/2010 4:54:51 PM
- Added scripts to support the Sam Encoder application when opened from StationPlaylist Studio or the Streamer application. Consult the manual for more details on the keys added for the Sam Encoder window.
6/3/2010 2:47:10 PM
- Version 220.127.116.11 or later of StationPlaylist Studio is now required for the scripts to function.
- A new checkbox was added to the Script Preferences dialog (Insert-P). It is titled Use Different Sound Card. Check this box to allow the scripts to switch to the sound card selected when starting Studio.
- In StationPlaylist Studio 4.3.1 a new screen element was added to tell you how much the current play list is either over or under the current hour. The default hotkey is Alt-Shift-G.
- Qwitter support has been refined. This has been done by changing the default keyboard assignments for the scripts. A need to convert key assignments is no longer required. The new key assignments are:
- Debug Mode Toggle - Insert-D
- Select Cities - Insert-L
- Studio List View Header Toggle - Control-Shift-L
- Email Author - Insert-M
- Script Preferences - Insert-P
- Check for Update - Insert-U
- Speak Track Time - Control-Shift-H
- Elapsed Time Of Playing Track - Control-Shift-J
- Remaining Time Of Playing Track - Control-Shift-K
- All prior script limitations have now been removed with the release of StationPlaylist Studio 4.3.1.
- A bug fix was made to the Script Manual hotkey.
- Due to minor changes made in Studio many code refinements were made making the code even smaller.
- Fixed a scripting error in the Toggle Debug Mode in the Script Menus.
- A bug in the Time and Date functions was fixed to insure time and dates for other cities speak correctly.
- Fixed an issue where control keys were sometimes not rendered properly in very rare situations from Studio's internal data files.
4/9/2010 12:04:41 PM
- Window-Eyes version 7.2 is now required as of this release.
- Added the ability to switch to a different sound card on startup of StationPlaylist Studio.
4/7/2010 7:13:48 PM
- Rewrote open manual logic to insure it works on 64 bit systems.
3/31/2010 1:47:58 PM
- Renamed files and added logic to remove old filenames.
3/22/2010 10:35:51 PM
- Corrected an error in the track list.
3/16/2010 8:28:14 PM
- Added additional error handling.
3/16/2010 8:20:27 PM
- Added error logic to mimimize rare errors seen in Tab and Shift-Tab keys within the track list when moving to new windows.
- GW Toolkit 8.2 is now required.
1/11/2010 4:15:05 PM
- GW Toolkit Version 8.1 is required in this release.
- Added 11 new hotkeys:
- Control-Windows-T - Speak the highlighted track time. A second press of the key will speak the intro time if defined in the Studio Track Tool.
- Tab - Find Forward Again from a previously entered find string.
- Shift-Tab - Find Backward Again from a previously entered find string.
- Insert-Control-` (Grave Accent) - Speak the current checked state of the current item.
- Insert-Control-1 - Speak the current information in column 1.
- Insert-Control-2 - Speak the current information in column 2.
- Insert-Control-3 - Speak the current information in column 3.
- Insert-Control-4 - Speak the current information in column 4.
- Insert-Control-5 - Speak the current information in column 5.
- Insert-Control-6 - Speak the current information in column 6.
- Space - Added the ability to more clearly hear the checked and unchecked state of a Track List item.
- Enhanced Arrow Key Mode Changes:
- When in Enhanced Arrow Key mode you can double press Home and End to invoke the standard function of the Home and End keys respectively.
- The checked state is now announced when using arrow keys and is controlled by the configuration properties found in the Custom Track List Reading Settings window (Control-Windows-Alt-H), the Check State Column.
- When returning to Studio from another application the current column with focus is announced.
- Corrected extra speech from being heard.
- Track Intro and Ending Warning sounds will now be allowed even if only one sound card is installed.
- Enhanced Arrow Key and Custom Track List Reading toggle setting checkboxes have been added to the Script Preferences main dialog.
- Find Forward and Find backward now start searching from the next or previous entry to insure that the find operation doesn't stop on the currently highlighted item.
- Corrected a rare situation where the listview would only speak the index numbers when using up and down arrow keys.
- Added more checking to insure that Track List Hotkeys are only loaded when focus is on the Track List list view.
- Braille display timer event fixes. Made sure all timer events are disabled when hotkeys are pressed on the Braille display.
- Added more Message strings and provided a clearer Track Ending alert message string.
- The script manual is now rendered with the new Virtual Browse Mode object found in the GW Toolkit.
- Help and virtual windows now default the cursor position to the top of the text. This was provided by the 8.1 version of GW Toolkit.
- Many manual and Help updates. Added 27 new keys to the Insert-H online help text.
1/1/2010 1:06:55 PM
- Added 11 new hotkeys:
- Control-Alt-Windows-P - Open a comprehensive StationPlaylist Studio Scripts Preferences dialog to manage all configuration options within the scripts.
- Control-Windows-D - Toggle Script Debug Mode on and off.
- Control-Insert-T - Toggle Braille Clock Time display mode on and off. Show a continual updating time clock on your display after a double press of the Window-Eyes time hotkey.
- Control-Alt-Windows-H - This key opens the Track List Verbosity Settings dialog. Configure the order of list view columns within the Track/Play List. Remove those columns not wanting to be heard when arrowing through the list. In addition, you can turn on and off column headers on a per column basis.
- Control-Windows-H - Toggle the custom handling of speaking items in the Track/Play list when moving through the list.
- Control-Alt-Windows-I - This key opens the Time Interval Settings dialog to adjust very sensitive settings that affect the operation of the scripts. Use this with caution.
- F - This key searches for a track within the track list in a forward direction.
- Shift-F - This key searches for a track within the track list in a backward direction.
- Control-` - Enhanced Arrow Keys. Toggle this mode on and off to have Windows 7-like arrow key movement from column to column in the track list.
- Control-Alt-Windows-N - Add a new Note.
- Control-Alt-Windows-Comma (,) - Review and remove all notes added.
- Custom Track List Reading:
- Manage the columns spoken when arrowing through the Track List.
- Manage the order the specified columns are spoken in when arrowing through the Track List.
- Manage on a per column basis the column headers spoken.
- Turn on Enhanced Arrow Keys. This allows you to move through the track list like you can in the Windows 7 Windows Explorer. The following arrow keys can be used:
- Up/Down Arrow - Read the current column on the next or previous track in the track list. When you reach the top or bottom of the Track List then you will be notified with Top/Bottom messages.
- Left/Right Arrow - Move across the configured Track List columns defined. This means that if you have removed columns from speaking in the Custom Track List Settings dialog then these columns will be skipped.
- Home - Move to the first column.
- End - Move to the last column.
- Escape - Exit Enhanced Arrow key mode.
- The Hotkey Global Handler dialog has had a number of enhancements and bug fixes:
- Added a Hotkey read-only edit box to the dialog. This shows the hotkey of the selected item.
- Added the Open Hotkey Manager button to the dialog to go straight to the Hotkey Manager to change key assignments.
- Added GlobalState key values to restrict Control Keys from being made global.
- Message strings that revert back to the default values are now cleared from the custom XML file.
- Many enhancements to insure compatibility with Studio have been made when Studio is minimized to the system tray.
- Studio must be made visible on script launch at least once. This is now done on startup of the scripts if Studio is minimized to the system tray. This should be a very rare situation.
- Qwitter key conflict support is now integrated into the scripts. It is now possible to automagically move conflicting key assignments to new keys.
- The Window-Eyes Time hotkey has changed in this release. In prior versions a double press of the key spoke the standard Window-Eyes time (or the normal behavior of the time key). Now, a double press of the key now speaks the Hour, Minute and Second as reported by Studio's clock (the on screen displayed value). If the value can not be found then the Window-Eyes time command is issued. If you wish to get the normal time behavior back of the Window-Eyes hotkey then move this functionality to a new key. You will also need to assign the DateTime action back to insert-t.
- Time announcements now only speak portions required based upon the time retrieved. No longer will you hear hour, minute or second announcements if they don't apply to the given time retrieved.
- Fixed speaking of Ramp Introduction times to be clearer to the user.
- The Alert Time Settings dialog now allows you to configure the file played for warning events. In addition, on startup of the script logic has been added to check for the file configured and if the configuration entry is blank then it defaults to the file provided by the scripts. An additional check has been added to insure the file exists and if not then turns off the playing of the warning file.
- The City Speak Time key no longer toggles between Time and Date. If you would like the date announced for the configured current city then press the hotkey twice with the second keypress coming within a half of a second of the first key press.
- Templates used for the Time and Weather functionality for configured cities have been moved into the XML file so that the Messages dialog can be used to customize the templates.
- The City Selection key now has a set of radio buttons to change the type of temperature conversion to use per city. Before, it could only be changed with a hotkey or while adding the city for the first time.
- The Reset Settings command in the Script Menu now prompts the user before performing the reset.
- The Window-Eyes Script Menu now contains the following commands: Script Preferences command, Notes List and Redefine script keys used by Qwitter.
- If a track name is showing in the Now Playing area and its name is very long then the duration information can not be retrieved sense it is not displayed on the screen. This caused the script to create an error. This has been resolved.
- All cart keys are now silent when pressed accept when in Cart Learn Mode. This affects all assignable cart keys.
- Defined hotkeys and key label dictionaries are now unloaded just prior to opening custom dialogs to insure keys speak correctly.
- Keys are no longer attempted to be loaded when undefined from the Hotkey manager. They were simply ignored before but now an attempt is not even made.
- Added a missing Message string for the Toggle Braille Timing Display function.
- StudioWatch events were not enabled after exiting the Alert Time Settings dialog after flags were set from within that dialog. This has been corrected.
- Many manual updates.
- XML storage now utilizes CDATA sections to protect data for those characters that do not conform to XML standards.
- Help could not be invoked from the Script Manager window due to the First Key Press parameter logic. This is corrected.
12/3/2009 12:08:54 PM
- GWToolkit version 8.0.3 is now required for the scripts to function properly.
- The MessageBox object is now utilized for virtualization windows with the newly provided fixes found in 8.0.3 of GWToolkit.
- Studio Version checking is now using the CompareVersions object once again.
- Added the Hotkey Global State Manager. It allows you to configure each key to either be Global or only tied to the StationPlaylist Studio application. In addition, you can silence many keys from speaking after pressing the key.
- Added more hotkey updating logic. The key functions will now be updated if they change. This will not affect custom keyboard assignments.
- Consolidated many functions to make code easier to maintain.
- Added the Messages Maintenance command to the StationPlaylist Studio Script menu.
- Many manual updates.
- Added donation buttons throughout the interface of the StationPlaylist Studio scripts and to the pull down menu in the Window-Eyes Control Panel.
11/27/2009 9:59:11 PM
- Added a new Key (Control-Windows-Alt-M) to open the Station Playlist Studio Messages Maintenance window. Edit all of the messages spoken by the scripts for different levels of verbosity provided by the Window-Eyes Menu Level.
- Added a new keystroke (Control-Shift-P) to virtualize the Pop Up Track properties seen when hovering on the Track Icon with the mouse.
- Enhanced support for the Set Temporary Cue command (Control-Shift-C) to provide for a richer experience. As the scroll bar is changed the Date Time Picker control time values are spoken.
- Added Control-Shift-U (Mute) dynamic key label when in the list view.
- The Output/Recording Tab, OGG Vorbis Quality options spin box control now speaks the bit rates as the arrow keys are moved.
- Volume reduction DB levels are now read as each TrackBar is moved with the arrow keys.
- All time calculations now account for hours, minutes and seconds. This allows for the monitoring of very long tracks in the Playlist.
- Added logic to restore minimized to system tray window using the System Tray icon and allowed both XP and Windows 7 clients to work with this level of restoration.
- Script Debug Mode is now saved in the INI file for future use.
- Made help and manual updates from user feedback.
- Now using Static Clip collections for better reliability when direct access to controls are not utilized.
- All messages spoken by the script are now inside of the XML file to allow for international localization.
- Many major code improvements and other minor bug fixes.
- Filename: splstudio.wepm
- Date: 11/24/2014 7:59:04 PM
- Size: 1150.3KB
- Total Downloads: 30805
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
There are no comments for Station Playlist Studio Scripts.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2017 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST