The purpose of this app is to intercept words and phrases that cause Eloquence to crash, modify them, and pass the safe text to the synthesizer. Note: although this app takes care of all known harmful text, the synthesizer itself may still be prone to crash with newly discovered words. Use the script's automatic updates feature to ensure you are always running the latest copy. The GW Toolkit is required for full functionality.Download Now
Supported Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
Release Date: 2/10/2015
Last Update: 2/10/2015
1/13/2015 9:14:00 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
2/9/2015 4:43:11 PM
Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
1/24/2014 1:41:00 PM
- The user is no longer prompted to accept the license upon initial and upgrade installations.
5/10/2011 11:28:47 AM
4/1/2011 12:16:20 PM
- Updated the ownership and license information. No functional changes.
7/14/2010 4:07:31 PM
- Improved the protection filters to account for newly discovered kill phrases.
2/22/2010 11:51:42 AM
- Updated the list of harmful words.
1/22/2010 5:09:24 PM
7/23/2009 9:37:56 AM
- Corrected a crash that could occur during some very specific circumstances during the Window-Eyes shutdown process.
3/11/2009 11:59:12 AM
Updated the kill phrase dictionary to include some German phrases.
2/13/2009 11:00:30 PM
- Fixed an issue where pause blocking wouldn't activate when switching synthesizers.
- Updated the pausing dictionary.
12/9/2008 2:07:09 PM
12/9/2008 9:45:12 AM
- Since the SAPI version of Eloquence exhibits unpredictable behavior when pause removal is enabled, the feature will now activate only when the built-in copy of Eloquence is in use.
- Added some minor bullet-proofing.
12/4/2008 4:45:21 PM
- Added numerous entries to the pausing dictionary. Thanks to Randy Borst for discovering most of these.
- Significantly reduced the replacement logic by harnessing more regular expression power.
12/3/2008 5:49:45 PM
When math punctuation is disabled, the script now applies additional processing to remove artificial pauses.
12/3/2008 10:46:14 AM
New in 1.02
- Cleaned up some event handling code.
New in 1.01
- Corrected a potential error reporting issue.
New in 1.0
- Corrected a potential logic error in the check for update routine.
New in 0.94
- Added another kill phrase to the dictionary.
New in 0.93
- Corrected an error that could unintentionally destroy the regular expression object at script shutdown.
- Filename: EloquenceFix.wepm
- Date: 2/10/2015 9:27:24 AM
- Size: 23KB
- Total Downloads: 35482
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.