Experience What the New Window-Eyes 9.1 Has to Offer!
Window-Eyes 9.1 is now available and offers a variety of awesome features including many ways to make your life easier such as the all-new web support. Read on to learn how Window-Eyes 9.1 will enhance your web browsing experience, enable better communication with colleagues, friends, and family; and make you a more productive professional, student, or home user.
The amazing new features, include:
Continued Improvements for Web Support
- New Support for Google Chrome, enabling you to select from more major browsers
- Better performance in Firefox, especially on large web pages
- Placemarkers have returned to the new Browse Mode for quick access to the favorite part of websites
- Element Properties has returned to the new Browse Mode
- Quickly identify the color, style and format of web page text using
- Inspect the properties of web page elements, which can be a powerful utility for web page designers
- Even more ARIA functionality added to provide the best possible web browsing experience
- Spacebar can be used to activate links in Browse Mode providing an alternative to the Enter key
- Copy text from web pages with or without formatting for your personal preference
- Window-Eyes apps can now be written to customize the program's behavior for specific websites
- F8 Selection
- Fixed reported selection issues
- Insert Key layout
- Now works when using Browse mode
- iTunes 12.1.1
- Improved support for iTunes when browsing the store
- Customers experienced issues when trying to use features of Outlook when some Microsoft security updates were installed. These features now work, enabling customers to once again be more efficient using Outlook
- Windows Live Mail
- Fixed numerous Windows Live Mail issues
Window-Eyes 9.0 New Features and Enhancements
Greatly improved web support in Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox
- Support for Accessible Rich Internet Application Suite (ARIA) and HTML 5 providing access to the latest web accessibility technologies
- Support for dynamic web pages for first-class access to websites
- Intelligent web support that uses smart algorithms to ensure accurate screen reading
- New innovative and robust web table support that is the best in the industry
Enhanced ease of use and convenience features
- Easy to use tool for enhanced text selection, copying, and formatting retention in IE
- Read websites in IE using the keyboard to control the mouse
- Access and read columns accurately in IE when using the mouse
- Interact with sighted friends, family, and co-workers while browsing the web because what you see is what you read
- Improved responsiveness, making you more efficient and productive
- Auto-recovery tool allows for greater independence - if another program causes Window-Eyes to stop responding, users may restart Window-Eyes by pressing a hot key
New compatibility support for popular software programs
- Better support for Microsoft Office Web Apps for enhanced productivity
- Window-Eyes now offers QuickBooks for Windows support (thanks to the partnership between My Blind Spot and Ai Squared)
- Outlook meeting request enhancements to improve efficiency in the workplace
- Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Charts support to help share documents with teachers, students, colleagues, and anyone using these Google services
- MathPlayer support enabling the first and best possible access to math in Microsoft Word
Even better out-of-the-box experience
- Improved support for MSAA, which creates a better out-of-the-box experience in programs like Windows Media Player
- Improved support for the native Outlook calendar
- Preliminary support for Windows 10
For a complete list of Window-Eyes 9.1 new features, improvements and changes, please refer to the Window-Eyes 9.1 Read Me.
SMAs are back
Our Software Maintenance Agreements (SMA) are back. If you are using the latest version of Window-Eyes, order an SMA and get the next 2 upgrades of Window-Eyes for a special price. If you already have an SMA, your Window-Eyes 9.1 disc should be arriving very soon.
Download your upgrade
If you have purchased a Window-Eyes 9.1 upgrade, you can download it at www.gwmicro.com/upgrade or activate the Check for Updates option in the Help menu.
Anyone using the English retail version or the Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office can download and use Window-Eyes 9. For anyone who has a valid license of Microsoft Office 2010 or higher, Window-Eyes can be downloaded for free at www.windoweyesforoffice.com. If you haven't tried Window-Eyes in a while, give Window-Eyes 9.1 a try for free today!
Order your upgrade or SMA today!
Call us today at (802) 362-3612 or email us at email@example.com to place your order.
Non-English versions are released after the English version, so please check with your local dealer for availability in your language. For those outside of the U.S., contact your local dealer.