Ai Squared App Central - App Builder 1.8.1 by Ai Squared
App Builder 1.8.1
by Ai Squared
App Builder provides a quick and easy way to generate a skeleton app that conforms to the recommended scripting practices put forth by Ai Squared, and provides an interactive object browser with code generation for inserting snippets of VBScript code into your script project.Download Now
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 22.214.171.124
Release Date: 2/3/2016
Last Update: 2/3/2016
2/3/2016 2:47:51 PM
- Fixed an error when bringing up the object browser.
- Updated an outdated email address so that error reports can be sent successfully.
2/3/2016 12:07:15 PM
- This app was formerly known as the WEScript Framework app. Branding has been changed to reflect Ai Squared ownership and app terminology. In addition, the following changes are included:
- Added an option that allows for optional automatic updated checking when creating an app.
- Author information is stored and retrieved automatically.
- The save location is saved and restored automatically.
- When activating the Edit XML button, you’re given the option to load the final XML in UI Design or your default XML editor (assuming you have the latest UI Design already installed).
- Filename: AppBuilder.wepm
- Date: 2/3/2016 2:47:51 PM
- Size: 108.1KB
- Total Downloads: 1216
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
There are no comments for App Builder.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST