Office Enhance provides enhancements for Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
When the spelling/grammar dialog is displayed, you will hear the error type, the error itself (spelling errors spelled out), the selected suggestion (if one is available -- spelling error suggestions are spelled out), and the context of the error. By default, the following hotkeys are available to re-read the error information:
- Alt-R - Reads the selected suggestion. A second press spells the suggestion phonetically if the error is spelling related.
- Alt-W - Reads the error. A second press spells the error phonetically if the error is spelling related.
- Alt-S - Reads the context of the error.
You can control the rate at which spelling errors are spelled using the Office Enhance menu item in the Window-Eyes Apps menu.
Supported Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
12/14/2015 9:03:14 AM
- Improved support for spell check in all major Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016 applications, including support for the spell check pane in Word 2013 and Word 2016.
Read more about Office Enhance
- Filename: OfficeEnhance.wepm
- Date: 5/11/2016 2:23:50 PM
- Size: 226KB
- Total Downloads: 34235
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.