Corrects various Windows annoyances so that they speak or perform better with Window-Eyes.
- For Vista and Windows 7, it causes the list of files and directories to be the control which has focus when you switch to a Windows Explorer window.
- In XP/Vista/Win7, it causes the display resolution slider of the Control Panel to speak as you move between the various resolution options.
- In XP it causes the volume control field names to speak (identifying their audio sources).
- In Vista it speaks additional detail information in the wireless "Connect to a Network" dialog as you arrow through the listbox choices.
(This app had formerly been made available under the name of "Vista", and was withdrawn and retooled).
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.5
Release Date: 1/3/2012
Last Update: 7/6/2012
7/6/2012 8:16:20 PM
Fixed bug in Win7 where it would cause a focus problem in the Control Panel, Backup/Restore, System Properties, and other windows which also made use of the underlying Windows Explorer window.
1/21/2012 8:16:09 PM
Added speaking of additional detail information in the Vista/Win7 wireless "Connect to a Network" dialog.
1/7/2012 1:47:03 PM
Added speaking of XP volume control field names.
Fixed problem where app could have an error if a window closed while it was being processed.
Added link to web site in the Help's dialog "About" dialog.
1/3/2012 4:05:10 PM
- Filename: Windows_Annoyances.wepm
- Date: 1/30/2012 12:08:22 PM
- Size: 8.3KB
- Total Downloads: 5598
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.