Ai Squared App Central - WEDiag 1.2.8 by Ai Squared
by Ai Squared
Window-Eyes Diagnostics provides an easy way to submit technical information about your system to a GW Micro technical support specialist. Diagnostic information includes a screen shot, a Window-Eyes process dump, a dump of the Window-Eyes Off-Screen Model (OSM), and a detailed system report. Diagnostic information is confidential, and transmitted to GW Micro through a secure channel. The default hot key for creating a diagnostic report is Control-Alt-Q. In addition, if you're using Windows 7 or greater, the Window-Eyes Diagnostics app allows you to record steps to duplicate problems using the Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder. The default hotkey to begin recording is Alt-F9. The default hotkey to stop recording is Alt-F10.Download Now
Supported Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 220.127.116.11
Release Date: 4/17/2017
Last Update: 4/17/2017
4/17/2017 10:40:06 AM
- Fix misc. issues that have been reported
3/11/2016 3:26:22 PM
- Added a menu option for solving a specific Windows 10 display driver issue.
2/26/2016 12:49:12 PM
- Added support for submitting additional diagnostic information.
10/28/2015 1:27:00 PM
- Miscellaneous housekeeping
7/20/2015 3:46:00 PM
- Added a telemetry option for reporting usage behaviors.
- Updated Polish and Korean.
7/10/2015 4:19:09 PM
5/19/2015 8:31:19 AM
- Fixed a problem where the diagnostic tools would cause invalid activation information.
- You now have the option to cancel the diagnostic after pressing the diagnostic hotkey.
4/17/2015 2:57:32 PM
- Fixed a problem where the diagnostics would not run without Visual Studio 2013 libraries installed. The app now depends on 2010 libraries instead, which are already installed by Window-Eyes.
4/16/2015 2:54:08 PM
- Added support for re-registering the 64-bit accessibility libraries.
4/15/2015 2:00:24 PM
- Added a Refresh Accessibility Libraries option from the app menu for re-registering various accessibility DLLs.
- Performing a diagnostic now prompts with a note about how reports are to be sent only when requested.
3/3/2015 3:53:28 PM
- Changed all GW Micro references to Ai Squared
- Enhanced browser version info
- Added Window-Eyes program files and user profiles directory listings
- Added ability to upload user profile directories
- Added bitness of Office (specifically Word)
1/13/2015 9:26:05 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
6/2/2014 8:28:07 AM
- Fixed the problem where the main hot key could still be registered with the wrong function name, causing it to never work.
- Now include OLEAcc registration information.
- Cancel now actually cancels the process.
4/1/2014 2:13:27 PM
- Added diagnostic utilities for resolving demonstration copy issues when using the Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office.
1/17/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Added support for validating Microsoft Office License information.
- The IE Version is now more accurate in the system snapshot.
- Window-Eyes information, such as serial number, active synthesizer, active braille display, and more, is now included in the system snapshot.
12/30/2013 11:18:57 AM
- Added support for Polish.
1/18/2013 9:08:29 AM
- Fixed a problem that could occur when attempting to save the system report.
1/3/2013 10:43:20 AM
- Added error handling to help resolve reported errors.
9/21/2012 12:09:32 PM
- Resolved all reported errors. Thank you!
10/31/2011 11:42:52 AM
- Added support for Microsoft's Problem Steps Recorder. If you're using Windows 7 or greater, you can record steps to duplicate problems. The default hotkey to begin recording is Alt-F9. The default hotkey to stop recording is Alt-F10.
10/25/2011 3:00:58 PM
- Fixed all reported errors. Thank you!
10/3/2011 2:52:14 PM
- Resolved several reported errors. Thank you!
7/26/2011 5:14:15 PM
- Added a list of environment variables.
- Added contents of wineyes.ini.
- Added combo box to jump to a specific header in the system report.
7/21/2011 11:18:47 AM
- Added ability to get Word, Excel, and PowerPoint add-ins, assuming the applications are running.
7/20/2011 3:22:51 PM
- Diagnostic information now includes a list of Outlook add-ins (assuming that Outlook is running).
7/11/2011 8:25:22 AM
- Increased timeout for sending reports, and now provide feedback if reports are unable to be sent.
7/5/2011 7:57:48 AM
- Fixed a problem retrieving error numbers correctly from the server.
7/1/2011 3:39:12 PM
- Filename: WEDiag.wepm
- Date: 4/17/2017 10:40:06 AM
- Size: 332.8KB
- Total Downloads: 103399
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
There are no comments for WEDiag.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST