Press Control-Windows-R to launch the Roman numerals dialog.
You can convert an Arabic number to a roman numeral,
or a Roman numeral to an Arabic number.
You can only work with positive integers from 1 to 3999.
When entering a Roman numeral, please take care to enter these in the correct format:
1. At most, you can have three of the same letter in a row--such as XXX for 30.
2. When you add to a number, the smaller number is to the right--such as XXXV for 30 plus 5 which is 35.
3. When you subtract from a number, the smaller number is to the left--such as IV for 5 minus 1 which is 4,
or Ix for ten minus 1 which is 9.
When you get the result of the conversion, you can press Ok or escape to return to the dialog,
or c to copy the conversion message to the clipboard.Download Now
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.1
Release Date: 9/20/2010
Last Update: 2/3/2012
2/3/2012 4:03:01 PM
can also be run from the apps menu
2/15/2011 9:53:42 AM
added app menu support, added speak delay for 7.5.
9/21/2010 9:59:39 AM
moved some code to prevent error
9/20/2010 2:02:38 PM
Initial release after a little "oops"
- Filename: RomanNumerals.wepm
- Date: 2/3/2012 4:03:01 PM
- Size: 7.4KB
- Total Downloads: 4046
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.