Ai Squared App Central - MS Access 1.2.6 by Ai Squared
MS Access 1.2.6
by Ai Squared
This script provides basic access for Microsoft Access forms. Support for additional Access features will be provided as the script matures.Download Now
Supported Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Czech
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.2
Release Date: 5/11/2016
Last Update: 5/11/2016
3/4/2015 1:09:56 PM
- Added support for the GW Toolkit's CustomBraille object.
- Modified the way form values are returned.
1/13/2015 9:16:51 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
2/9/2015 4:49:20 PM
Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
4/1/2014 2:07:37 PM
- Fixed a problem where MSAA location objects could be bad.
11/21/2011 4:29:42 PM
- Resolved all reported errors. Thank you!
10/19/2011 4:10:50 PM
- Fixed a problem where datasheet headers were not reading correctly in Access 2003.
- Added support for Swedish, German, and Polish.
5/5/2011 11:03:48 AM
- Resolved all reported errors.
1/7/2011 5:31:16 PM
- Resolve a problem where the Access object was trying to be used even though it was not available.
- Fixed an association problem which could keep the script from launching when Access was opened.
11/17/2010 2:13:13 PM
- Added appropriate entries to the Window-Eyes script menu.
- Updated the script help text.
- Other minor fixes.
3/17/2010 11:47:54 AM
- Filename: msaccess.wepm
- Date: 5/11/2016 2:23:17 PM
- Size: 34.4KB
- Total Downloads: 37763
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
I find it still difficult to use Access (I'm on version 2010) if that makes any difference. I was doing some tests with an Access Database, and I find that I can bearly navigate the fields of the database, and in design view, I can't tell where I am at, for WE is often silent, and I can never seem to tell which field I'm entering information into. Is this a lack of knowledge on my part? From my tests, WE will sometimes read things correctly as happens sometimes in design view when designing a database, but when in datasheet view, it will often read random text and not be very specific as to which field I'm getting ready to type into either being silent or specifying an edit box. What are some recommendations that you have for learning Access 2010 with WE 7.2 and the MSAccess Script? Thank you for any advice.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST