Ai Squared App Central - WordNav 1.3.7 by Ai Squared
by Ai Squared
This script allows you to enter into a navigation mode within a Microsoft Word document. Once in this navigation mode you can quickly navigate between elements both forward and backward. You can toggle the navigation mode on and off by pressing Insert-Z (this key is definable by the user). Note: if focus moves from the document area the navigation mode will be turned off automatically. When the word navigation mode is On, the following hot keys will move the cursor to the corresponding element. In addition, when the navigation mode is On, most keys are disabled but you can still navigate the document with arrows, page up, page down, etc.
Navigation Hot Key List:
- Next Grammatical Error : A
- Previous Grammatical Error : Shift-A
- Next Bookmark : B
- Previous Bookmark : Shift-B
- Next Endnote : D
- Previous Endnote : Shift-D
- Next Form Field : F
- Previous Form Field : Shift-F
- Next Edit Box : E
- Previous Edit Box : Shift-E
- Next Graphic : G
- Previous Graphic : Shift-G
- Next Heading : H
- Previous Heading : Shift-H
- Next Specific Heading Levels 1 - 9 : Numbers 1 - 9
- Previous Specific Heading levels 1 - 9 : Shift- 1 - 9
- Next Misspelled Word : M
- Previous Misspelled Word : Shift-M
- Next Comment : N
- Previous Comment : Shift-N
- Next Footnote : O
- Previous Footnote : Shift-O
- Next Paragraph : P
- Previous Paragraph : Shift-P
- Next Revision : R
- Previous Revision : Shift-R
- Next Section : S
- Previous Section : Shift-S
- Next Table : T
- Previous Table : Shift-T
- Next Word in Word Index List : W
- Previous Word in Word Index List : Shift-W
- Move Forward Out of a Table or List : >
- Move Backward Out of a Table or List : <
- Next Page : Spacebar
- Previous Page : Shift-Spacebar
Supported Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Czech
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
Release Date: 5/11/2016
Last Update: 5/11/2016
1/13/2015 9:30:01 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
4/1/2014 2:11:51 PM
10/20/2011 3:48:35 PM
- Added Polish support.
- If the GWToolkit 8.4.1 or newer is used, GW Micro can be emailed from the app's help and options dialog.
8/17/2011 1:27:00 PM
- The user is no longer prompted to accept the license upon initial and upgrade installations.
7/21/2011 1:39:51 PM
- Added Dutch Belgian support.
1/21/2011 9:12:41 AM
- The navigation mode was not being automatically turned off if you alt-tabbed between Word windows.
11/19/2010 11:11:22 AM
- Added appropriate entries to the Window-Eyes script menu.
- Updated the script help text.
- Other minor fixes.
6/23/2010 8:28:25 AM
- Added Turkish language strings to the XML.
1/8/2010 10:04:57 AM
- Filename: wordnav.wepm
- Date: 5/11/2016 2:55:28 PM
- Size: 275KB
- Total Downloads: 33463
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
very handy app for any user of MS Word. Easily allows you to move through a document.
Great idea, thank you! What about changing the default hotkey for skipping tables from "" to "," and "."? It's a bit more confortable and also more friendly to national keyboard layouts.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST