Ai Squared App Central - MSN Extension For Windows Live Messenger 1.9 by Munawar Bijani
MSN Extension For Windows Live Messenger 1.9
by Munawar Bijani
This package allows the user to press ALT 1 through ALT 9 when in an MSN or Windows Live conversation
to hear subsequent messages. In addition, setting the set file associated with MSN/Windows Live to "Cursor Keys Only" will have extended functionality; pressing ENTER, ALT, or TAB
will also interrupt speech. If you are using Windows Live Messenger, please turn off the
option "Group sequential messages from each contact together" under "Messages" in
the Options dialog under the "Tools" menu. This will allow the scripts to detect
messages properly. Special thanks to Jim Grimsby for the tip.Download Now
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
Release Date: 2/8/2009
Last Update: 5/7/2010
5/7/2010 6:01:25 PM
The BACKSPACE key also now interrupts speech. Previously, if the user was deleting contents of a message and a new message arrived, Window-Eyes would speak the entire message before speaking characters to the left of the old cursor position.
11/24/2009 1:40:52 PM
- Fixed a problem in Windows Live Messenger 9 where ALT 1 was not reading the most recent message.
- This script no longer supports MSN Messenger and Windows Live 8. Please download version 1.5 for MSN Messenger 7.5 and Windows Live 8 support.
4/4/2009 1:16:04 PM
- Removed much of the extra information at the bottom of the screen when the Alt 1 keystroke is pressed.
- Added the ability to turn off speaking of the sender's name when querying messages.
- The Status Line keystroke, Control Insert S, now reads the date of the last received message, or tells the user if the other contact is writing a message. Previously, the Status Line command would read advertisement information at the bottom of the screen.
- An options dialog, activated by clicking "Help and options" in Script Manager, now lets the user set whether they hear the sender's name with the message when Alt 1 through Alt 9 is pressed.
- MSN/WLM Extension is now in the UNICODE format. According to GWMicro, this allows the script to load quicker.
2/10/2009 3:50:05 PM
Support for Windows Live Messenger added.
2/8/2009 5:51:31 PM
- Added function to read previous messages.
- Extended typing interrupt feature.
- Filename: MSNExtension.wepm
- Date: 5/7/2010 6:01:25 PM
- Size: 3.4KB
- Total Downloads: 7408
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
There are no comments for MSN Extension For Windows Live Messenger.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST