Ai Squared App Central - TreeView 1.5.6 by Ai Squared
by Ai Squared
TreeView lets you explore the direct children or Accessible children of the active window, the window underneath the mouse pointer, or the desktop window. You can also review several properties of each window or Accessible. The default hotkey to launch the TreeView dialog is Control-Alt-T.Download Now
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
Release Date: 4/17/2015
Last Update: 4/17/2015
4/17/2015 2:31:05 PM
- Fixed a problem where hotkeys were getting registered too soon, causing an error on app start.
- Updated copyright information.
2/21/2014 3:26:15 PM
- Dialogs are now resizable.
- Fixed an error that could occur if an Accessible went away while trying to build the tree.
2/3/2014 4:05:10 PM
- Find now uses Control-F, an will search both names and properties, providing a more robust search experience.
- You can now export the MSAA tree to an XML file.
5/24/2013 4:09:50 PM
- Removed some unnecessary debug.
5/24/2013 8:41:31 AM
- Resolved all reported errors
11/7/2012 3:32:00 PM
- The main dialog has redesigned to be more intuitive. You now have explicit control over whether a window, or a window's overlap, is used.
- Added 2 new hotkeys for getting tree information directly from the mouse window, bypassing the main UI. This is useful for programs whose behavior changes when new UI pops up.
- The TreeView dialogs are now always on top, meaning they can be used over places like the Windows 8 Start Screen.
11/17/2010 2:20:01 PM
- Added appropriate entries to the Window-Eyes script menu.
- Updated the script help text.
- Other minor fixes.
9/30/2010 10:28:39 AM
- Fixed a bug where the window name and handle could not be retrieved because the window went away while the treeview information was up.
- Added support for Find in the standard window list.
- Added the Control ID property to the standard window list.
5/19/2010 11:19:47 AM
- Properties for both standard and MSAA windows are now presented in a list view rather than edit boxes. This allows for providing much more information, like window styles, and accessible sibling information.
4/28/2010 10:29:06 AM
- If building an accessible tree took a long time, and you canceled the procedure, it would continue to run in the background. This has been fixed. Also, if the progress process is canceled, the label of the treeview will indicate as much.
- Fixed errors that could occur using an invalid Location information from valid Accessible objects.
- Added support for Toolkit options: Error Reporting, Check for Updates, and the Standard Help Dialog.
4/27/2010 4:50:20 PM
- MSAA trees can now be obtained from the main window, client window, menu bar, or title bar sources.
- MSAA trees can be searched. Press Alt-F to access the Find button, which prompts for a search phrase. F3 and Shift-F3 move forward and backward (respectively) through the tree, highlighting search results along the way.
- MSAA objects/Accessibles can now be focused using the Focus button. If a default action also exists, the Default Action button will be enabled as well.
4/25/2010 12:12:15 AM
- This version introduces support for MSAA. In addition to reviewing child windows, you can now also view the MSAA tree of a window (it's Accessibles). This behavior is much like that of the MSAA utility AccExplorer, yet approached through Window-Eyes scripting.
- Filename: treeview.wepm
- Date: 4/17/2015 2:31:06 PM
- Size: 28.9KB
- Total Downloads: 12766
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
This app should be one of your first analysis tools if you're trying to improve the accessibility of an existing program. It could only be made better by allowing you to see the clips of each of the windows it lists for you?!
very nice app for seeing all about a branch of the window tree or the accessible tree. would be nice if it showed the clips, but it has a very handy "find" feature for searching for text in the selected tree.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST