Ai Squared App Central - GoldWave 0.27 by Darren Paskell
by Darren Paskell
These scripts complement the SetFiles already distributed with Window-Eyes. Hotkeys are provided to hear the position of the start and end markers, as well as the size of the selected portion of the current sound.
Changes in 0.27
- Fixed a bug with the Automatic Check for Updates routine
Changes in 0.26
- Conformed to the latest specification for Shared Object implementation.
- Fixed a bug with logic introduced to improve accuracy.
- Updated to the new WEPM format introduced with Window-Eyes 7.0 Beta 3, for improved future localisation.
Changes in 0.25
- The Error Reporting feature now works properly. Please update to the latest version of the GW Toolkit.
- Moved all string constants into the GoldWave.xml file for easier localisation.
- This script is now digitally signed, meaning you now have the power to set trust permissions for it and any script written by me, from the Security options in Script Manager.
Changes in 0.2
- Implemented minor updates to conform to language and Shared Object standards. Please update your copy of Window-Eyes to the latest version of 7.0.
Default Hotkey Assignments
- Alt-M: Read position of start marker.
- Alt-N: Read position of end marker.
- Alt-B: Read length of selection.
This script requires the GW Toolkit.
- Thanks to Richard Turner for the initial idea and extensive pre-release testing.
Supported Languages: English
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
- Filename: GoldWave.wepm
- Date: 11/13/2008 2:57:34 PM
- Size: 25.5KB
- Total Downloads: 5145
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
are you still developing! i am wondering, cause need to use goldwave with wineyes
This App is currently broken when used with GoldWave 5.6x. I'm currently working on a solution. Watch this space!
Reports are that the app no longer works properly with the latest version of GoldWave.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST