Ai Squared App Central - AutoComplete 2.9.8 by Ai Squared
by Ai Squared
AutoComplete provides announcement of autocompleted text and suggestion list in supported combo edit boxes.
Supported Languages: English, Hebrew, Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Swedish, Turkish, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese
Minimum Version: Window-Eyes 7.0
Release Date: 5/11/2016
Last Update: 5/11/2016
11/4/2015 2:42:01 PM
- Corrects an out of memory error that could appear in Windows 10
1/13/2015 9:06:58 AM
- Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
2/9/2015 4:40:27 PM
Updated copyright and ownership to Ai Squared.
4/1/2014 10:04:51 AM
11/29/2011 1:20:00 PM
10/3/2011 2:22:11 PM
- Fixed a problem with an incorrect title displaying on the help dialog.
- Added support for the new contact author feature of the GW Toolkit.
9/21/2011 11:36:57 AM
8/17/2011 12:59:01 PM
- The user is no longer prompted to accept the license upon initial and upgrade installations.
5/10/2011 10:34:40 AM
11/17/2010 1:59:27 PM
- Added appropriate entries to the Window-Eyes script menu.
- Updated the script help text.
- Other minor fixes.
9/15/2010 1:36:27 PM
3/18/2010 10:44:56 AM
11/20/2009 11:37:01 AM
- Fixed a problem where a list view object was expected, but not found.
11/13/2009 1:21:50 PM
- Fixed a problem where the Enable Inline AutoComplete option would throw an error if the AutoComplete key didn't previously exist. Now the key is created if it does not exist.
9/28/2009 4:21:28 PM
- Minor update to correct text formatting that was causing error reports to be less than helpful.
9/18/2009 12:26:45 PM
- Fixed a couple of errors reported through script error reporting.
5/6/2009 11:31:37 AM
- Added Italian localization
4/23/2009 10:20:51 AM
- Fixed a problem where autocomplete would speak when pressing Window-Eyes hotkeys (like Mouse Continue Find).
2/27/2009 12:28:54 PM
- Updated the Swedish localization
2/5/2009 2:45:24 PM
- Added Portuguese - Brazil support.
1/28/2009 10:18:09 AM
- Added Norwegian support, and updated Swedish support.
1/22/2009 10:39:25 AM
12/10/2008 11:21:25 AM
- Fixed a bug where the completion list would not speak if it was hidden, and then made visible again, without any of the contents changing.
- Made the release date dynamic, and added the script version number to the About dialog in the Help and Options dialog.
- Added support for Portuguese.
11/24/2008 2:42:35 PM
- Added support for Turkish
11/21/2008 1:46:50 PM
- Fixed an error reported by error reporting.
11/21/2008 1:51:04 PM
- Added support for German.
11/21/2008 1:57:43 PM
11/21/2008 1:54:42 PM
- Fixed errors reported by error reporting.
11/21/2008 1:54:57 PM
- Fixed errors that could happen when the auto-completed window suddenly went away (such as in the Run dialog).
11/21/2008 1:55:09 PM
- Changed the XML format to Unicode to support the Polish characters (and to resolve an error stating there were invalid characters in the XML).
11/21/2008 1:55:19 PM
- Added Polish
- Removed the On Error functionality where appropriate, and added bulletproofing
11/21/2008 1:55:32 PM
- Added language functionality supported in Window-Eyes 7.0 Beta 2
- Updated the GW Toolkit namespaces for SharedObjects
11/21/2008 1:55:44 PM
- Fixed a problem where having the numlock on would result in the auto completed text not speaking
- Added the toolkit error reporting functionality
- Added additional bulletproofing
11/21/2008 1:55:54 PM
- Fixed a problem where reading the title of a dialog would also read autocompleted text.
11/21/2008 1:56:06 PM
- Fixed a problem where typing in an edit box could get stuck speaking a random character with each key press.
- The script now includes the GW Micro redistribution license.
11/21/2008 1:56:21 PM
- Even more bulletproofing and updating to use more toolkit support.
- The script is now digitally signed.
11/21/2008 1:56:36 PM
11/21/2008 1:56:47 PM
- This script has been renamed from File AutoComplete to just AutoComplete, because it works in any standard combo edit box that supports autocompleted text.
- Took out some debug, and did a little bullet-proofing.
- The options dialog now uses an OK/Cancel button instead of Save/Close, with OK automatically saving the changes.
11/21/2008 1:57:02 PM
- Fixed a double-speaking problem
- Added additional toolkit functionality (requiring the GW Toolkit version 3.5 or later)
11/21/2008 1:57:16 PM
- Enhanced the accuracy of reading the inline autocompleted text.
- Added UI to allow modifying how things are read (accessed via the Help and Options button in the Script Manager). In addition to managing how things are spoken, you can also control the inline autocomplete option instead of having to hunt for it through the Internet Options control panel.
- Help text has been updated.
- Filename: autocomplete.wepm
- Date: 5/11/2016 2:15:52 PM
- Size: 41KB
- Total Downloads: 74887
DISCLAIMER: Ai Squared DOES NOT ASSUME AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS, OR ANY EXTERNAL, APP, THE OPERATION OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISPLAY SUCH INFORMATION) OF ANY APP, NOR FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INTERPRETATION, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN ANY APP. ANY COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES REGARDING THIS APP ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTHORING AND PROVIDING THE APP.
this is one of the most useful scripts that I own; I use it all day, every day
I like this script, but wonder if it would be possible to offer an option so we can make it application specific. for example, I don't really like hearing the auto complete within the Internet exploorer address bar, but would love to have it when typing Email addresses in Thunderbird.
Very nice to be able to use this feature I didn't even know existed.
App Central Search
App Central Links
© 2018 Ai Squared - All Rights Reserved.
130 Taconic Business Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Ph: 802-362-3612 • Fax: 802-362-1670
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm, EDST